Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ode to my Pontiac

Oh Pontiac! How you have sucked me dry!

From the moment I drove you off the lot to so many years later you still find ways to ensure I never pay off my credit card debt.

You have gently glided into walls, attracted blocks of cement, and randomly stopped working on so many important occasions. You occasionally spew smoke from your interior and now leave us stranded across town at midnight.

And why? Was it lack of love and nurturing on my part? Perhaps.

Did your mother not show you all the love you deserved? Ummm...well.

True, we had some good times too. But those were less expensive.

So here's to you, oh grey beast of burden! Ye who neither quilfies for cash for clunkers or is yet old enough to trade in. Please start today.

The end.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds like a dirge may be needed in the near future. Hey, did the wiring stuff take care of the random turn signal? Hope you have better adventures with your car in the future...

Suzanne Ross said...

Bummer :( Cars suck. The end.