Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunshine and good music

Maybe its just me...but when the sun is shining and there is good music on...all of life's little annoyances seem so much smaller.

It is a beautiful winter Sunday in the south today. Godzilla and Sissy have both secured sunny spots to nap in. =) I am having lunch with my girls and have NOTHING important to do today! Yay!

Quick update...I will be starting my new position as research nurse on March 9th! Wow! I have no idea what I am supposed to do on that day...but I am guessing someone will at least show me where to store my lunch. ;)

I really am going to miss my patients, but it is time to spread my wings and work towards the goal that I set!

I hope everyone is doing well. We'll see if anyone even checks on my blog anymore.

Adios!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

People do still check! Or at least one person does....

Yeah for the good music and sunshine :-)