Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm Back!

Hey all!

I know it has been a long time since I popped in...sorry. Turns out that I have been very busy!

Our Alaska vacation was WONDERFUL! One of the best vacations I have ever been on. I would recommend the trip to anyone. The wedding was also great! It was so nice to see the folks from Northwestern that I haven't seen since our wedding 2.5 years ago. More about that later.

The house is awesome! Pictures soon I promise. We have realized just how much work comes with home-ownership already. Yay, yard work! =) Slowly but surely it is all coming together. Eventually I will be able to go an entire day without sifting through a box to find something....I hope!

Many thanks to the people that have helped us in this transition! Especially those that lent their spines to carry all of our crap down 3 flights of stairs. ugh!

I will check in soon with details! Just wanted to say hello to everyone!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

#1 -- Welcome back!
#2 -- We and our backs were happy to help you guys out :-)
#3 -- I'm jealous, as I know you are writing this blog from your own room in your beautiful house...I want my own room!!!!